Fronius Primo 3.0-1 3kW Grid Inverter - 4,210,069
1.139,34€ VAT inc.
The FRONIUS Primo 3.0-1 3kW Grid Inverter is an inverter that allows us to interconnect to the grid without the need for batteries, which is why this type of installation is economical and very profitable in the long term, given its low cost from a simple installation and with few electronic devices that increase the cost of the system.
Product available for sale
Finance your purchase with Cetelem
The FRONIUS Primo 3.0-1 3kW grid-tie inverter is a single-phase, transformerless, grid-tie inverter.
Primo network inverters with the "Light" designation are those that do not have the WLAN communication module installed for viewing inverter data via the Internet; inverters that do not have the "Light" designation do have it installed.
Applications and performance of the Grid Inverter FRONIUS Primo 3.0-1 3kW:
The FRONIUS Primo 3.0-1 3kW Grid Inverter is a single-phase grid-connected inverter. All Primo models incorporate an MPPT and have IP65 protection, but the light variants lack Wlan communications for remote monitoring and management. It is ideally suited to meet the needs of any home.
- Primo models have a standard interface to the Internet via Wlan or Ethernet and easy integration with third-party components, including datamanager and free connection to the solar web portal.
- It has a Meter interface that allows dynamic power management and visualization of consumption.
- The FRONIUS Primo 3.0-1 3kW Grid-Mounted Inverter is an inverter that allows us to allows interconnection to the electrical grid without the need for batteries. This is why this type of installation is economical and very profitable in the long term, given its low cost due to a simple installation and few electronic devices that make the system more expensive.
- For a grid connection installation to work properly, we will need a group of solar panels, previously calculated to suit the needs of each case, and a grid connection inverter, which will allow us to transform the energy coming from the solar panels into alternating current in order to use it.
- Fronius inverters are equipped with a zero grid injection system. This means that in the event that the solar installation is producing more energy than the house or industrial building is consuming. The zero injection system will allow us to reduce the inverter power at will only in the event that there is an energy surplus.
In summary, the functionality of zero injection systems is to reduce the inverter power when the energy produced is higher than the energy consumed, thus preventing it from being dumped into the general power grid.
Network Inverter configuration diagram FRONIUS Primo 3.0-1 3kW
Example of Network Inverter monitoring FRONIUS Primo 3.0-1 3kW
If you have space on your roof...
Consider installing the top model;
You can also see some installations made with this Fronius Primo 3.0 inverter;
|65 × 43 × 20 cm